Scribbling


Originally, this blog was set to be anonymous but I have since decided to rethink that. So instead I am focusing this blog to be more about writing, the process that the people with the writing addiction go through and the head aches that come with writing for a living. Some other topics will arise I'm sure but since everything starts with writing, I'll start there.

Now you may ask, why "Scribblings?" Well, people are constantly asking me what I do for a living. I've never really termed myself a writer until my last few years of college. Always figured an author or writer was someone like King or Hemingway. People that had published books and were gaining royalties from being on the best seller lists. But people wanted to label me (good luck!) so the more ambiguous term was writer. But before that I was just a scribbler. Constantly scribbling all over notebooks, napkins, pieces of extra paper, chalkboards, white boards.... If there was a hard surface that my mom wouldn't yet at me for writing all over, it had words on it. To this day I still decorate with them. Makes sense now, huh? From those scribblings I would tell my Grandfather stories, even before I knew how to spell. Just a bunch of cursive "e's" filling up each notebook page. So I became "The Scribbler."

If you have questions about publishing your own work, how to get clients or want tips for your own blog, please shoot me a line. I would be more than happy to put it in a post or just respond to your email. I'm constantly in writing or editing mode so email is the best way to reach me.

The Scribbler

Comments

Popular Posts